Save the date: Upcoming trip to Panama available to all students

Ms. Corson has organized a trip for EMHS students. The plane departs on June 13 and returns on June 28.

The+informational+meeting+for+Panama+has+passed%2C+but+there+is+still+time+to+enroll.+See+Eileen+Corson+for+details.+

Felisha Campanello

The informational meeting for Panama has passed, but there is still time to enroll. See Eileen Corson for details.

Felisha Campanello, News Editor

Elkhart Memorial is hosting many trips out of the country, but one of them is to beautiful, sunny Panama!

Panama is in Central America between Colombia and Costa Rica. The water is coral blue and the city is magnificent!

Below are some facts about the trip if you are interested in going:

• Total cost per student: $2950 which covers airfare, hotel accommodations, breakfast and dinner every day, all ticket entries and fees for the planned activities, trip insurance protection, and the cost of a tour director.
  • Students can enroll at the following link: www.eftours.com/2191127RT  The required deposit is $95 and students follow a payment plan online.
  • Students who enroll to go on the trip are given donations page, and all of the money that is donated through this page goes toward their trip
  • As students enroll, Ms. Corson will be hosting meetings about how to get a passport, hotel roommate assignments, and other necessary information.

The Panama trip doesn’t have their next meeting date set, but listen to the announcements for upcoming, important dates.

If you would like to enroll, or have any questions or concerns, email Ms. Corson at [email protected].